Sunday, November 30, 2008

Public apology to Stupe

I feel like kicking on my own backside 1000 time, in fact I shd ask Stupe to kick my behind. I have disappointed my self and more importantly Stupe by waking up late on Sunday morning. So late that if I go to the RV point Stupe would have already completed his run.

These things do happen to me from time to time. Luckily one time Bandit called me and I manage to do a 'change parade', a little bit late, but not too late.

It really hurt me bcos I have set a very high standard in terms of punctuality and getting on time. Most mornings, I would only rely on my handphone alarm clock to be woken up. But I shd know better that weekends are different. I need to wake up much earlier to be able to do the SwimBikeRun activity, so much so, that it wont disrupt my family time and maximise the benefits of having to do it on empty road, and of course, in a much cooler temp. On weekdays, I can automatically wake up even without the alarm. Note: Buy a proper alarm clock with the loudest volume.

I guess I dont need to explain much further, I did not do the 20 K. Stupe, thousands of apologies. I really hope that you wont be discouraged to ask me to join u again.

3 comments:

TriStupe said...

No apologies needed. You owe it to yourself.
:)

Next time if you are late, you would just need to run faster to catch up.
:)

opcharlie said...

ambik 20 boy!

jabbeer said...

Yg ni 20 tak cukup charlie, yg ni nak kena side roll turun golf course, naik fwd roll, hammerlight clap 100, helicopter sejam, starlight 40.