Thursday, December 18, 2008

Morning smile

One of my colleague today asked why I smiled without no reason. I was smiling from ear to ear bcos I was happy. I was happy bcos now my blog has attracted readers that are very critical and sharp minded. It was reflected on the comments made on the previous post.

Those kind of of comments are good. It helps me to check myself rooted to the ground and be more sensitive to what I write or tell. How ppl view issues or ideas almost always depends on which side of the wall they are in. Like Charlie always said, its a matter of perception.

Even though initially the idea of creating this blog was to logged all the UP stories that my close circle of friends always discussed(bunyi intelek giler, padahal bergosip sebenarnya), but it has evolved into a place where I logged my quest to become a triathlete( disclaimer: ada unsur2 UP disini), and also a way for me to share interesting stories about the activities, places, events that took place.

But some times, what I put into writings were completely bcos I was angry, frustrated, sad, disappointed and many other negative feeling. So it can be very one sided and biased and to a point can be a little bit hostile. But, as I mentioned in few postings before, writing to this blog is one of the outlet of my emotions, hence, I can be emotional at times.

If any of you readers think that I depicted you guys in a negative way, I'm so sorry for that. I don't like to mention names when I talk about bad things, names are not important, the lessons learnt is.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ada pepatah melayu
Terlajak perahu boleh di undur,
Terlajak kata buruk padahnya.

Its too late to apologize
The damage has been done
Now we know your true colours.

opcharlie said...

wah ade orang terasa kot.

Anonymous said...

I've seen some blogs which are more critical than this. The reason why blogs exist is purely to let people express their thoughts & feelings. Which is exactly what Jabbeer did.

While his approach can be a bit negative at times, there were some positive posts nevertheless. And how can we express our thoughts as normal human beings without being negative at times? That's just our nature, right?

It's true that some of Jabbeer's post have probably hurt some feelings. But this guy did raised his hands, and accepted the facts that he may be a bit harsh with his comments. With all the public bashings displayed in his blog, it's easy to retaliate. After all, it's his blog. However, Jabbeer chose to accept the comments instead, and that's a mark of a true man.

I'm not writing to support Jabbeer. But every man is entitled to his opinions, and the freedom of expressing your thoughts should be respected - as long as you know what are the off-limits.

Honesty is the first chapter of the book of wisdom.
- Thomas Jefferson

Let's move on guys, merci beacoup!

jabbeer said...

Enjoying every bit of this. Thanks for the comments. My colours are always there to be seen, very colourful isn't it?

Anonymous said...

obviously people write blogs to drench out heart feelings and grudges or perhaps,just to say whats on their mind..
I agree that sometimes Jabbeer is a bit harsh but then, no names have been mentioned..so i think, he's not trying to pour blue paint on someones face..im sure he's not trying to burn any bridges..

ada pepatah melayu
siapa makan cili,
dia terasa pedas??

to cik anonymous..why not try letting out in your own blog? perhaps it will help you breathe and sleep better at night..?

Anonymous said...

i had a feeling its encik anonymous

Anonymous said...

Agree with Anonymous #2 and #4.... Everybody is entitled to their own opinion.... soo, chilll, take a chill pill. No need for profanities. Few things I learnt from cik/encik anonymous which make me think that I may be living in a different world:
1. 'Scratching your head' may be one of the way to show your self- satisfaction.
2. Profanity makes you more gentlemen and condemning/criticising others makes you un-gentlemen and bad leader. Pity Che-Det coz I really thought he is a great leader....
3. Golf is only for rich people. Mannn, I must have bought my set from the other world then huh??...

TriStupe said...

too many anonymous running about. can the anon just register as blogger and call themselves...Anon 1, 2...etc etc?

senang sikit nak relate la...kalau tak, it appears like the anon are having some split personalities issues.
:)

As for up-ping one with triathlon...hey, if you are an Ironman, you deserves the right to UP anyone. :) Else, just settle for the whole 3.8km swim, 180km bike and 42km run done back to back.

i always use that to UP myself. :) Adterall, i am my own greatest enemy.