Tuesday, December 9, 2008

'Tekan' in Taman TAR

Yesterday I had fully exercised flexibility in my training regime. Initial plan was to do intervals in the morning followed by lower body strength training. Threw off that plan as I only woke up at 6:30, not enough time to complete everything before 7.30.

Then, I changed the plan to do pure gym work during lunch instead. Threw that off as well as I went to lunch with Azry and Azmil. Wanted to know more details from Azry as his in-law's house was just 1 house away from the land slide.

Finally, I had no choice but to do some serious work in the evening. I'm not really keen on doing my runs in the evening bcos of the weather condition. It will usually be either raining or too hot. But yesterday, knowing that I was going to have 'Lamb Mandy' dinner date with Ampang-Jelatek Foodies (Maon, Lifah, Erika, Anna), I had to increase the metabolism rate so that I can really belasah the food for dinner.

My oh my, how surprised I was after completing 2 big rounds of Taman TAR in a rather fast pace. Managed to maintain the speed while even doing the uphill sections. It was helped, by a group of 'bapuk' who was busy looking at the monkeys on top of the hill. They were whistling to me, maybe bcos I was quite sexy with my tight sleeveless T and Adidas formotion short, and the body drenched with sweat. (UPPPP siot). Well for whatever reason they whistled to, it did motivated me to run faster.

My posting wouldn't be completed if I don't follow up with food stories. Yep, we did the 'Lamb Mandy' date and it was fabulous. We literally clean off the plates, we thought we wanted to help the dishwasher by doing that. We had 2 Lamb Mandys and 1 whole ayam golek. These dishes were sitting nicely on top of big plates of rice. The ayam was juicy and succulent inside and damn crispy outside. Habih tulang2 dia pun kitaorg kunyah. (Charlie: We definitely need to come here)

Next date is the initiation of Jelatek foodies to Nong n Jimmy or is it Jimmy n Nong? Who cares?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nong and jimmy laaa...you bapok magnet!

jabbeer said...

Hoi...bloody pokok nyioq condong..sapakah yg berani memanggil aku 'bapok magnet'. Aku tau sapa, jaga balik nanti.

Anonymous said...

Jabir,

Macam pernah ku dengar jer perkataan "bloody pokok nyioq condong" itu. Adakah itu orang yang sama yang suka menyanyikan lagu "Widuri" sewaktu annualcamping? Adakah? Adakah?

jabbeer said...

Adakah namanya bermula dgn 'S'?

Anonymous said...

hahaha..yaa betullll..dan berakhir dengan B

Anonymous said...

yeah bro...

Last nite dinner was fantastic!! Especially when u finished half of my whole chicken!! Hahaha!! Looking fwd for nong n jimmy watana for next round with d foodies....

- maon -

jabbeer said...

Maon,

kau nak diet kan? Itu pasal la aku tolong makan setengah ayam kau.