Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Getting Fit

Getting Fit while fasting, sounds hard isn't it. Not really, at least for me, I needed just a little bit of tweaking of my mindset.

FYI, I have been harping about being fat and flabby since I got married, geez..it was 4 yrs ago. When ppl were making remarks that I've put on weight, I'd always give creative excuses, bak kata org, sekadar nak menyedapkan hati. And recently, when my wife was pregnant, my excuse was "I gained weight bcos I had to accompany my wife to satisfy her cravings. Kesian tgk dia makan sorang2". What a whole-lot-of-crap.

Enough is enough. The turning point to me was when I realised that I can comfortably fit into only 2-3 pants/jeans. Seluar lain kalau pakai, lemak terkeluar.

And there is no better time to start loosing weight than bulan Ramadhan, u are forced not to eat anyway, so that was a plus.

I dont want to get into details of my fitness regime, but I have few goals that I want to achive;
  1. Can fit back into most of my pants
  2. Loose at least 4 kgs
  3. Getting fitter ( target to complete 5 rounds klcc park/ 40 laps at my condo's pool)
  4. Tone the muscles, subjective

Basically, I go to the offc gym 4 days a week during lunch time. And on weekends, I play at least a round of 9 holes. So far folks, after going thru almost 3 weeks of fasting, I've lost 2.5 kg and I can fit into few more pants.

So go dig out your exercise gears and start hitting the gym.

4 comments:

fudge said...

wow! can't wait to see the new you.

make sure raya nanti, u tak bedal rendang dgn periuk2 tu skali. :P

jabbeer said...

Yeah, hopefully not. Kalau tak sia2 je penat2 exercise.

Anyway, abg u cakap je lebih nak pegi gym sekali dgn I. Ni dah masuk 3 minggu posa, batang idung pun tak nampak.

opcharlie said...

impossible to do it offshore when you have 2 gourmet chefs churning out irresistible meals every 4 hours!

jabbeer said...

And furthermore, one of them has physical affection towards u, lagi la susah kan bro?