Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I can see the finish line

My face was beaming with smile at approximately 9.45 am today. The President of the Housing Tribunal has made the judgement and its in favour of me. Alhamdullilah. I really think the Housing Tribunal and the Housing Act had served its purpose, which is, to protect housebuyers.

Eventhough the settlement will not be paid in lump sum, none the less , 11 mths installments is still good enough for me. At least I can better plan my budget rather than going crazy if I got it lump sum.

However, I still dont think I had achieved absolute victory yet, as long as I dont receive all the PD cheques in my hands and no money going into my account, it is as good as nothing. Still, I have to bear with the anxiety. Hopefully I can stand it for the next 11 months. Well, at least now I can see the finish line....

2 comments:

TriStupe said...

i feel you man.

my dad's house in ulu langat suffer almost the same fate...5 tahun baru start balik...and we've been paying installment all through these period.

jabbeer said...

did he get compensated for the late delivery?