Sunday, October 12, 2008

I'm not strong


Few happenings last weekends made me realised how weak my mind was. I could have turned the tables on few occasions if I had stronger minds than what i perceived I had.

I was not strong when I stopped 3 times during my weekend run with Stupe. I know for a fact that I will be doing certain distance, yet I did not prepare my self well enough for it. So when this situation came, I had to rely to the mental toughness that I thought I have. How wrong was I, I was clinging to my dear life just to complete the distance. The whole time when I struggled I always blamed my self for not having enough rest and taking better food the night before. That was very negative, instead. I shd be focussing on the positives and my strenght to complete the run. I'll use this approach for the next run.

On other occasion, during an open house actually, I was also not strong to tell off a friend of mine for making an offensive remarks. It made me mad and I carried that feelings to bed. I shd have handed the situation better by using my superior mind rather than just be subject to abuse. I need to be more creative when faced with this situation.

I have to be strong, I can be strong, I'm strong.

5 comments:

fudge said...

wow, got pix. pakai ketiak-less pulak tu. nak tunjuk body baru ke? :P

TriStupe said...

err...i did not shout at you what...takkan tuh pun offended :P

jabbeer said...

Fudge> janji bulu ketiak tak terkeluar kira ok la

Stupe> I want u to shout at me. I crave for that....

jabbeer said...

Stupe> Ohhh r u referring to the 3rd paragraph. It was not u, it was someone else. I shd reword my posting.

TriStupe said...

I know it wasn't me la. :)

I know you are much stronger than letting those words get into your mind.