Tuesday, July 29, 2008

When your best friend UP

Have you ever had this situation? What wd u feel? What is playing in your mind when it happens?

I'm sure u wd feel very awkward and uncomfortable or even mad and angry. How can a person that you trust, shares everything with, knows you inside out would do such a thing. Unless the person has been an UP person since u had known them, the feeling would be somewhat as I've mentioned earlier.

When I dont like a person(most of the time bcos they UP), I would try to not to talk and associate myself with the person as much as possible. I have better things to do rather then wasting my time thinking about how much I hate that person.

But, if that person is your best friend what wd u do? U can not just chuck them out. Will u talk to them and clear the air? or just let it go and hope the time will heal it?

I used to have this problem when I was very much younger. But now, I dont think I'd have that problem anymore. I dont have a best friend and I refuse to have one. I will try to distance myself to a person when I think I'm getting too close to them.

Having said that, however, I do have few close circles of really good friends. I dont pour out everything to them. And it works well for me. So my dear readers, this is kind of a very simplistic approach to solve the question above. I t may not wok for you, but it sure does for me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmm... what can i say, ppl change. tak kisah la, bestfriends ke, sibblings ke, your own spouse ke.

but the thing is, when it happens to someone who are close to you, tak kan u nak avoid that person pulak kan? coz they are already part of your life. so, terpaksa terima dgn se-adanya. chewah!

Anonymous said...

those close to you senang sikit nak handle. Either you counter UP them or just tell em off. They will love you still anyways :) Kalau derang nak avoid kita after the tell off (which is also for their own good), their loss then. :)

jabbeer said...

hmmm...what both of u said are very true. But again, easier said than done huh? Ni macam menarik rambut dlm tepung, rambut jgn diputus, tepung jgn diselerak. Very complicated and sensitive.